LifeLock Takes On
Romance Scam Identity Theft!
The publishers of RomanceScamsNow.com thank LifeLock for their article about us.
“Online dating is reaching a point where it is a caustic business. People are being subjected to fraud and identity theft, in my humble opinion,” McGuinness said. “It would be easy for the sites to eliminate these scammers — technology easily solves this problem.”
Please visit this link for the full article: http://www.lifelock.com/education/identity-theft-protection/beware-fraud-looking-for-love-online-dating
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- NEW TREND IN ROMANCE SCAMS - May 11, 2018
- SOCIALLY ENGINEERED SCAMS - May 10, 2018
- Romance Scam Crime Victim’s Bill of Rights - May 9, 2018
- REMOVE THE FACE OF THE SCAMMER - May 9, 2018
- Selfishness – The Common Behavior In Romance Scams - May 3, 2018