LifeLock Takes On
Romance Scam Identity Theft!
The publishers of RomanceScamsNow.com thank LifeLock for their article about us.
"Online dating is reaching a point where it is a caustic business. People are being subjected to fraud and identity theft, in my humble opinion," McGuinness said. "It would be easy for the sites to eliminate these scammers — technology easily solves this problem."
Please visit this link for the full article: http://www.lifelock.com/education/identity-theft-protection/beware-fraud-looking-for-love-online-dating
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Financial Fraud Crime Victims - October 17, 2017
- The Four Truths Of Romance Scams - October 11, 2017
- Understanding and Protecting Yourself Against Money Mule Schemes - October 3, 2017
- Josie Model - You Know This Girl! She's A Favorite Of African Scammers - October 3, 2017
- Wow What A Month! - October 2, 2017