LifeLock Takes On
Romance Scam Identity Theft!
The publishers of RomanceScamsNow.com thank LifeLock for their article about us.
“Online dating is reaching a point where it is a caustic business. People are being subjected to fraud and identity theft, in my humble opinion,” McGuinness said. “It would be easy for the sites to eliminate these scammers — technology easily solves this problem.”
Please visit this link for the full article: http://www.lifelock.com/education/identity-theft-protection/beware-fraud-looking-for-love-online-dating
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCAMMER URBAN LEGENDS – Chapters 3 & 4 - December 6, 2017
- About Our Petition - November 18, 2017
- Happy Thanksgiving - November 18, 2017
- ASEAN anti-cybercrime declaration calls for united front - November 16, 2017
- Europol Releases New Report - November 15, 2017