Romance Scams Can Lead To Identity Theft
In fact, every stolen photo placed on a fake profile is stealing that person's identity. Yours may be being used also!
We do our best to record and expose this practice of photo identity theft and offer expert witness testimony against dating websites that allow this practice to continue. However, these scams can not only lead to money losses, but also the theft of YOUR identity.
Have you ever checked your own photos on Google or TinEye? Your should do this regularly. Also make sure ONLY your friends can view your Facebook profile - have you allowed scammers to view it? Then your photos may be the next fake profile they create!
To learn more about Identity Theft and find resources to help:
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- ANTI-SCAM ALERT: 140 Million Scammers On Facebook - August 23, 2017
- General John R. O'Connor - Do You Know This Soldier? - August 23, 2017
- Angela Lorenza - Do You Know This Girl? - August 23, 2017
- Ellen Adarna - Do You Know This Girl? - August 22, 2017
- Melanie Pavola - Do You Know This Girl? - August 22, 2017