Wait this is the time to panic!
Here’s what happens… You find a great girl online, right? You spend time, and trust. Then you decide to move to the next step and compromise yourself – in photos or video or webcam…
Then she drops the knife!
You’ve just been caught in a Romance Blackmail Scam, also known as extortion!
So it comes down to what did you do, and how much have you told “her”? Most of this originates in Western Africa, in Ghana or Nigeria, or in Asia. While we have the contact info for the local police, they probably will do nothing.
At this point you need to think through what is the worst that can happen. Does she have photos or videos? Does she have your full real name? Is she your friend on Facebook, along with everyone you know? Does she have your LinkedIn account? If she has these, then you are screwed, because this can ruin your life. Though it is unlikely that you did anything criminal, this can be embarrassing personally and professionally (see the video below). If she doesn’t have your real name, or any photographic evidence, then why worry. A written story is just that, a story, and any good reputation services company can help you sort that our easily.
At the point you are being blackmailed it may be too late, but as the saying goes, your failure will be instructive to others.
When meeting and communicating with someone new online (from anywhere), follow these guidelines:
- You don’t know this person – no matter how much time online you spend – you don’t know them until you know them in person
- Do a background check if you think it is getting serious – if you can’t afford a couple of hundred dollars, don’t meet people online
- Do not put yourself in a compromising situation online – meaning no Skype Sex! Wait and do it in person
- Avoid Phone sex too! You know you will get in trouble, or at least that sexy girl is more of a slut than you can imagine, plus she will have your phone number
- Stick to the high moral ground and observe that she is there with you, otherwise is this really the person you want to spend the rest of your life with?
- Avoid giving out your full real legal name for a long time
- Avoid telling anyone where you work
- Avoid giving out family names
- Avoid letting this person connect to your real Facebook or Twitter accounts for a long time – create a dedicated dating Facebook account just for sharing with her
- If the person is in the U.S. or Canada check them out, but you can worry less because extortion is a real crime and the U.S. & Canadian police will take it seriously
So in summary, try not to be dumb!
Sexy Scammers Seduce & Blackmail Men Online (Video)
What Visitors Were Looking For
- pics of scams of sluts (4)
- scammer format how to blackmail (2)
- Ghana lesbians porn (1)
- Ghanaian hot lesbians romance d blackmail (1)
- msjjaf blackmail scam (1)
- blackmail romantic porn (1)
- romance in blackmail fuck (1)
- romance porn blackmailer (1)
- romantic and extortion porn (1)
- blackmail naked romance (1)