Open Letter To The Press
Isn't it astounding?
Here we have a US$Billion industry running wild scamming anyone they want. Spreading from West Africa to Indonesia and Malaysia, from Russia to China, out of control. We are lucky if we get an arrest a month worldwide.
Yet, the major newspapers of the world ignore this topic!
The New York Times runs about ONE ARTICLE PER YEAR on Dating Scams! Some have nearly none.
Why is that?
Is it about advertising? Because the make revenue from Dating Websites that actually foster the Romance Scams themselves?
Perhaps it is just ignorance of the size and scope of this problem.
There are millions of victims in the United States alone, and countless number in Europe, Australia, Canada, and elsewhere.
Perhaps we need to bring this to their attention?
So we ask the news media to pay attention to this problem. This matters more than almost any story you are covering because there are SO MANY VICTIMS!
Do you want to viewers, focus on Dating and other online scams. It matters, and the only solution is awareness.
You are dropping the ball, but you can pick it back up and make a difference!
Are you willing?
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Don't Make A Disaster Worse! - August 27, 2017
- BREAKING NEWS: Scammers Arrested In Ghana - August 26, 2017
- ANTI-SCAM ALERT: 140 Million Scammers On Facebook - August 23, 2017
- General John R. O'Connor - Do You Know This Soldier? - August 23, 2017
- Angela Lorenza - Do You Know This Girl? - August 23, 2017