Here are 10 critical tips you need to know.
They Might Be A Scammer If:
- Caucasians never have black hair (unless they are Goths – but the photo will tell you) – if not a goth it’s a scammer!
- Native Americans on dating sites are almost always not – check the details for mention of a Nation or Tribe if they are real, if no mention it’s a scammer!
- Black Eyes are rare in North America and Europe – look at the photo – most likely brown, and a scammer!
- Black Hair and Blue eyes – nope, scammer!
- Anyone in the military, ask rank and unit – no answer scammer!
- Anyone that uses the word Honest or Serious more than once in a profile – scammer!
- Lady – few women call themselves a Lady – they may be, but they don’t say that – if they do, probably a scammer!
- Anyone under 80 calling themselves “Years Young” is a scammer!
- Anyone saying they are “True to Heart” or “Down to Heart” is a scammer!
- Any woman that describes herself as “Hard Working” in a dating profile is a scammer!
We hope this top 10 helps you recognize the scammers out the there!
We will add more in the future.
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCAMMER URBAN LEGENDS – Chapters 3 & 4 - December 6, 2017
- About Our Petition - November 18, 2017
- Happy Thanksgiving - November 18, 2017
- ASEAN anti-cybercrime declaration calls for united front - November 16, 2017
- Europol Releases New Report - November 15, 2017