Here are 10 critical tips you need to know.
They Might Be A Scammer If:
- Caucasians never have black hair (unless they are Goths - but the photo will tell you) - if not a goth it's a scammer!
- Native Americans on dating sites are almost always not - check the details for mention of a Nation or Tribe if they are real, if no mention it's a scammer!
- Black Eyes are rare in North America and Europe - look at the photo - most likely brown, and a scammer!
- Black Hair and Blue eyes - nope, scammer!
- Anyone in the military, ask rank and unit - no answer scammer!
- Anyone that uses the word Honest or Serious more than once in a profile - scammer!
- Lady - few women call themselves a Lady - they may be, but they don't say that - if they do, probably a scammer!
- Anyone under 80 calling themselves "Years Young" is a scammer!
- Anyone saying they are "True to Heart" or "Down to Heart" is a scammer!
- Any woman that describes herself as "Hard Working" in a dating profile is a scammer!
We hope this top 10 helps you recognize the scammers out the there!
We will add more in the future.
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Financial Fraud Crime Victims - October 17, 2017
- The Four Truths Of Romance Scams - October 11, 2017
- Understanding and Protecting Yourself Against Money Mule Schemes - October 3, 2017
- Josie Model - You Know This Girl! She's A Favorite Of African Scammers - October 3, 2017
- Wow What A Month! - October 2, 2017