OK, this drives me nuts! You need to know this!
Here are 10 critical tips you need to know.
They Might Be A Scammer If:
- Caucasians never have black hair (unless they are Goths – but the photo will tell you) – if not a goth it’s a scammer!
- Native Americans on dating sites are almost always not – check the details for mention of a Nation or Tribe if they are real, if no mention it’s a scammer!
- Black Eyes are rare in North America and Europe – look at the photo – most likely brown, and a scammer!
- Black Hair and Blue eyes – nope, scammer!
- Anyone in the military, ask rank and unit – no answer scammer!
- Anyone that uses the word Honest or Serious more than once in a profile – scammer!
- Lady – few women call themselves a Lady – they may be, but they don’t say that – if they do, probably a scammer!
- Anyone under 80 calling themselves “Years Young” is a scammer!
- Anyone saying they are “True to Heart” or “Down to Heart” is a scammer!
- Any woman that describes herself as “Hard Working” in a dating profile is a scammer!
We hope this top 10 helps you recognize the scammers out the there!
We will add more in the future.
The following two tabs change content below.
Romance Scams Now™ is the world's leading private anti-scams organization. RSN™ is based in Miami Florida & Cincinnati Ohio. It's founder was involved in combating online fraud since 1991. As of July 2017, Romance Scams Now is now a privately funded division of the Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams [SCARS]
. The RSN website and all of our publications (including social media) are maintained by our own staff to provide the most up to date information about active scammers from around the world and how to avoid them or recover from them available anywhere. Be sure to use our search feature to locate scammers you may suspect or to report them here
. Our goal is to prepare you to live in a world full of online scammers and risks, so that you can remain safe! And seriously, be sure to report scammers here
! Also visit our Facebook page
for unique INFORMATION not found on our site. RSN is official Scam Avoidance Education & Scam Victims' Assistance & Support Division of SCARS™ - the Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams
a nonprofit organization (NGO) dedicated to advocating victim's causes and changing government and law enforcement attitudes toward online fraud for good! Please join us in becoming a member of SCARS - it's free! Add you voice so that the world will listen at last! www.AgainstRomanceScams.org