Here are 10 critical tips you need to know.
They Might Be A Scammer If:
- Caucasians never have black hair (unless they are Goths – but the photo will tell you) – if not a goth it’s a scammer!
- Native Americans on dating sites are almost always not – check the details for mention of a Nation or Tribe if they are real, if no mention it’s a scammer!
- Black Eyes are rare in North America and Europe – look at the photo – most likely brown, and a scammer!
- Black Hair and Blue eyes – nope, scammer!
- Anyone in the military, ask rank and unit – no answer scammer!
- Anyone that uses the word Honest or Serious more than once in a profile – scammer!
- Lady – few women call themselves a Lady – they may be, but they don’t say that – if they do, probably a scammer!
- Anyone under 80 calling themselves “Years Young” is a scammer!
- Anyone saying they are “True to Heart” or “Down to Heart” is a scammer!
- Any woman that describes herself as “Hard Working” in a dating profile is a scammer!
We hope this top 10 helps you recognize the scammers out the there!
We will add more in the future.
Romance Scams Now Editorial Team
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Narcissists Are Obsessed With Multiple Online Identities - March 21, 2017
- The Politics Of Scamming - March 12, 2017
- About International Relationships in 2017 - March 11, 2017
- In A War Zone - March 11, 2017
- RSN Reached 3,000 Likes On Facebook - March 11, 2017