The BBC Picks Up The Cause
A short while ago, we wrote an Open Letter To The Press & Media about how they ignore the ever growing problem of Internet Fraud from Western Africa. How these organized criminal rings are collecting hundred of millions of Dollars a year.
To our amazement and pleasure, the BBC is starting a series on the subject here: BBC Story on Sakawa Boys.
They have an interview with one of the fraudsters. However, one of the things missing is, notice the sophisticated way the fraudster captures and plays back a video to scam a victim. This is not a simple technique for an uneducated Ghanaian – these are tools provided as part of a criminal syndicate, with the individual scammers acting much like a franchisee.
We look forward to seeing more videos and articles from the BBC out of Ghana, and aplaud them for finally paying attention to this problem.
Romance Scams Now Editorial Team
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- EDITORIAL: DECLARATION OF WAR (EN ESPAÑOL TAMBIEN) - May 23, 2017
- North Korean Scammers - May 17, 2017
- UPDATED: Breaking News: President Trumps Signs Cyber Security Executive Order - May 11, 2017
- General John W Nicholson – Know This Guy? - April 17, 2017
- Bethany Benz Do You Know This Girl? - April 17, 2017