The Business Of Dating & Scams
AS VALENTINES DAY 2016 APPROACHES
SPOKEO REVEALS 71% OF AMERICANS ARE WILLING TO RESEARCH THEIR DATES OR POTENTIAL DATES TO FEEL SAFER
71% of Americans are willing to do their research to feel safer about someone they are in a relationship with, or considering a relationship with.
The numbers are pretty similar for those willing to pay for research (35%) and those who only use the tools that are available for free (36%).
When broken down by gender, women are generally more willing to conduct a search at all (77% of women vs. 66% of men), but are less willing to pay for a search (40% of women would conduct only free searches vs. only 32% of men).
Who’s doing the spending? Of those who would conduct a search, 29% of males are willing to pay a higher price of $26+ vs. only 21% of the women who would pay the same higher amount.
Romance Scams Now Editorial Team
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Narcissists Are Obsessed With Multiple Online Identities - March 21, 2017
- The Politics Of Scamming - March 12, 2017
- About International Relationships in 2017 - March 11, 2017
- In A War Zone - March 11, 2017
- RSN Reached 3,000 Likes On Facebook - March 11, 2017