The Business Of Dating & Scams
AS VALENTINES DAY 2016 APPROACHES
SPOKEO REVEALS 71% OF AMERICANS ARE WILLING TO RESEARCH THEIR DATES OR POTENTIAL DATES TO FEEL SAFER
71% of Americans are willing to do their research to feel safer about someone they are in a relationship with, or considering a relationship with.
The numbers are pretty similar for those willing to pay for research (35%) and those who only use the tools that are available for free (36%).
When broken down by gender, women are generally more willing to conduct a search at all (77% of women vs. 66% of men), but are less willing to pay for a search (40% of women would conduct only free searches vs. only 32% of men).
Who’s doing the spending? Of those who would conduct a search, 29% of males are willing to pay a higher price of $26+ vs. only 21% of the women who would pay the same higher amount.
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Fake News: Rumors & Lies About Anyscam.com - April 19, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Special Report: Talking with Kids About Being Online - April 19, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Basics: Forgetful Scammers - April 18, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Basics: Why Do They Call You Dear? - April 18, 2019
- Another Nigerian Arrested In Cambodia – SCARS|RSN™ SCAMMERS ARRESTED - April 17, 2019