How Do Scammer Organizations Really Work?
Here is a useful diagram that may help you better understand the organizations that scammed you.
Almost 45% of victims believe they were scammed by a single scammer, yet our data indicates that over 90% of scams are performed by teams.
Also, unfortunately, almost 13% of victims believe that the face in the photo is the real scammer. They either do not understand that those are stolen photos or they are firmly locked in denial.
Regardless, ignorance is what scammers count on to be able to harvest the richest possible population of victims. Scammers see victims as just another cow to be slaughtered – to be scammed. Victims who live in denial or just want to ignore the problem only make it easier for these criminal organizations to thrive.
Remember to report all scammers that you encounter – either here on this website or on www.Anyscam.com
Copyright © 2018 SCARS Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams
What SCARS|RSN Visitors Were Looking For
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Four Corners – Meet The Scammers – Full 46 Minute Documentary [VIDEO] – SCARS|RSN™ ScamTV™ - February 17, 2019
- 24-Member Phone Scam Gang Arrested In UAE – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - February 16, 2019
- $1 Billion Lost In Romance Scams, Better Business Bureau Says – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - February 16, 2019
- Catfishing – SCARS|RSN™ Scam Definition [English & Español] - February 16, 2019
- Real Military Cybercriminal – SCARS|RSN™ Special Report - February 16, 2019