We had a good year and helped over 300,000 visitors!
That's a lot of victims and potential victims we helped along the way!
We started offering our advice and counsel several years ago through other websites and forums, then in 2013 we launched RomanceScamsNow.com and your response has been amazing! With over 300,000 visitors viewing our work, we thank you for your support. In the coming year, we pledge to continue our mission and bring ever more scammers to light.
Happy New Year to You!
May every great new day
Bring you sweet surprises
And life be a happiness buffet
Happy New Year to Scammers,
And when the new year is done,
May the next year bring you Jailers,
For your new prison, and knowing that we won!
See you all in 2015!
Why Don't You Subscribe
And Stay Up To Date
Rather Than Simply Trusting Fate?
What Visitors Were Looking For
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Financial Fraud Crime Victims - October 17, 2017
- The Four Truths Of Romance Scams - October 11, 2017
- Understanding and Protecting Yourself Against Money Mule Schemes - October 3, 2017
- Josie Model - You Know This Girl! She's A Favorite Of African Scammers - October 3, 2017
- Wow What A Month! - October 2, 2017