Stolen Identity: Do You Know Him?
Major General Anthony “Tony” Cucolo, U.S. Army Retired
Frequently used by scammers to fool women!
You Have Probably Seen His Photos Before!
The real General Anthony “Tony” Cucolo is a Retired U.S. Army Major General
General Anthony “Tony” Cucolo Is Another Scammers Choice Award Winner
Of course, you don’t really know General Anthony Cucolo, since these are stolen photos used by African Romance Scammers, but he is popular!
If you see his photos on social media or on a dating site – guess what? He is being used by Online Fraudsters & Cybercriminals!
Remember Tony Cucolo’s face for the next time you see him!
Here is a gallery of General Anthony “Tony” Cucolo’s photos we have found used by Romance Scammers:
Do you have or have seen other photos of General Anthony “Tony” Cucolo? Send them to us on our Report Scammer form »
Here Is An Example Of A Badly Photoshopped Photo Of General Cucolo:
You Do Not Have A Relationship With Him!
He Is A Victim Also And Deserving Of His Privacy And Respect
He Knows His Identity Has Been Stolen And Used By Scammers
If you want to confirm who YOU are talking to you can contact him through his official Facebook Page here: www.facebook.com/TonyCucoloOfficial/
A SCARS Division
Miami Florida U.S.A.
TAGS: Major General, Anthony Cucolo, General Cucolo, Tony Cucolo, Army General, U.S. Army, Stolen Images, Stolen Photos, Photoshopped, Fake Profile, Impersonation, Identity Theft, Stolen Identity, Romance Scams, Fake Soldier, Fake Military, Military Scam,
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – END – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Visit our NEW Main RSN Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/RSN.Main.News.And.Information.Home.Page
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstRomanceScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2018 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – RSN/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Tax Scams In The UK Are Out Of Control – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - March 20, 2019
- Nigerian Scammer Arrested For Impersonation – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - March 20, 2019
- Yahoo Boy Jailed Four Months- SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - March 20, 2019
- Online Dating Scam Dupes Edmonton Man Out Of $143,000 – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - March 19, 2019
- Woman Was Scammed Out Of $140,000 By Man She Met On The Internet – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - March 19, 2019