You Know Scammers Steal Photos Right?
But did you know that there is hidden data in most photos?
In almost all photos taken with digital cameras, there is something called “EXIF” or Meta Data embedded in the photo data file. You can use this data to tell something about the photo.
There are several FREE online tools that can display this data, simply by uploading a photo. If it is an original photo directly from the camera that data will be there.
Free Exif Data Display Websites:
An Example Of Exif/Meta Data:
With the Meta Data, you can see what camera took the photo, where it was taken, and when it was taken.
If it is not an original photo – meaning that it was edited or resized, ask why they would do that? But the EXIF data will even tell you which editor it was done in. If there is no data, that too is a clue, meaning it was probably copied from the screen.
Every bit of information helps you make an informed decision about the person you are connected with.
What Visitors Were Looking For
- how can I catch dating scammer (1)
- how do you catch a Nigerian romance scammer (1)
- how to catch a nigerian romance scammer (1)
- how to catch out a romance scammer (1)
- nigerian scammer photos leaked (1)
- scammer there is no gps information (1)
- www catch fish scammer com (1)
Romance Scams Now Editorial Team
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- EDITORIAL: DECLARATION OF WAR (EN ESPAÑOL TAMBIEN) - May 23, 2017
- North Korean Scammers - May 17, 2017
- UPDATED: Breaking News: President Trumps Signs Cyber Security Executive Order - May 11, 2017
- General John W Nicholson – Know This Guy? - April 17, 2017
- Bethany Benz Do You Know This Girl? - April 17, 2017