You Know Scammers Steal Photos Right?
But did you know that there is hidden data in most photos?
In almost all photos taken with digital cameras, there is something called “EXIF” or Meta Data embedded in the photo data file. You can use this data to tell something about the photo.
There are several FREE online tools that can display this data, simply by uploading a photo. If it is an original photo directly from the camera that data will be there.
Free Exif Data Display Websites:
An Example Of Exif/Meta Data:
With the Meta Data, you can see what camera took the photo, where it was taken, and when it was taken.
If it is not an original photo – meaning that it was edited or resized, ask why they would do that? But the EXIF data will even tell you which editor it was done in. If there is no data, that too is a clue, meaning it was probably copied from the screen.
Every bit of information helps you make an informed decision about the person you are connected with.
What Visitors Were Looking For
- how to catch a romance scammer (4)
- how can I catch dating scammer (1)
- pictures of scammers been caught from Nigeria (1)
- nigerian scammer photos leaked (1)
- how to catch the scamers (1)
- how to catch out a romance scammer (1)
- how to catch african scammer (1)
- how to catch a nigerian romance scammer (1)
- how do you catch a Nigerian romance scammer (1)
- scammer there is no gps information (1)