You Know Scammers Steal Photos Right?
But did you know that there is hidden data in most photos?
In almost all photos taken with digital cameras, there is something called “EXIF” or Meta Data embedded in the photo data file. You can use this data to tell something about the photo.
There are several FREE online tools that can display this data, simply by uploading a photo. If it is an original photo directly from the camera that data will be there.
Free Exif Data Display Websites:
An Example Of Exif/Meta Data:
With the Meta Data, you can see what camera took the photo, where it was taken, and when it was taken.
If it is not an original photo – meaning that it was edited or resized, ask why they would do that? But the EXIF data will even tell you which editor it was done in. If there is no data, that too is a clue, meaning it was probably copied from the screen.
Every bit of information helps you make an informed decision about the person you are connected with.
What Visitors Were Looking For
- how to catch a romance scammer (4)
- how to catch scammers out (2)
- how can I catch dating scammer (1)
- how do scammers from Ghana use landlines in the US (1)
- how to catch african scammer (1)
- how to catch the scamers (1)
- pictures of scammers been caught from Nigeria (1)
Romance Scams Now Editorial Team
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Narcissists Are Obsessed With Multiple Online Identities - March 21, 2017
- The Politics Of Scamming - March 12, 2017
- About International Relationships in 2017 - March 11, 2017
- In A War Zone - March 11, 2017
- RSN Reached 3,000 Likes On Facebook - March 11, 2017