What Are The Best Card Sayings?
Valentine's Day is one of the busiest holidays for Scammers, so beware! But not everything in Romance is ruled by scumbag scammers from Africa or Russia.
For those of you that are still believers, we present the following:
Valentine’s Day is the second largest card sending holiday after Christmas and approximately 1 billion cards are sent every year. But who buys them? According to card retailer Hallmark, 85% of purchasers are female. This year, Valentine’s Day takes place on a Friday and is the perfect start to your weekend. Whether you love it or loath it, February 14th cannot be ignored and here we give you some inspiration for the big day.
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- The Four Truths Of Romance Scams - October 11, 2017
- Understanding and Protecting Yourself Against Money Mule Schemes - October 3, 2017
- Josie Model - You Know This Girl! She's A Favorite Of African Scammers - October 3, 2017
- Wow What A Month! - October 2, 2017
- Don't Make A Disaster Worse! - August 27, 2017