What Are The Best Card Sayings?
Valentine’s Day is one of the busiest holidays for Scammers, so beware! But not everything in Romance is ruled by scumbag scammers from Africa or Russia.
For those of you that are still believers, we present the following:
Valentine’s Day is the second largest card sending holiday after Christmas and approximately 1 billion cards are sent every year. But who buys them? According to card retailer Hallmark, 85% of purchasers are female. This year, Valentine’s Day takes place on a Friday and is the perfect start to your weekend. Whether you love it or loath it, February 14th cannot be ignored and here we give you some inspiration for the big day.
Romance Scams Now Editorial Team
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- North Korean Scammers - May 17, 2017
- UPDATED: Breaking News: President Trumps Signs Cyber Security Executive Order - May 11, 2017
- General John W Nicholson – Know This Guy? - April 17, 2017
- Bethany Benz Do You Know This Girl? - April 17, 2017
- Bibi Jones – Have You Seen Her? - April 15, 2017