Another New Trend In Dating Scams
Lately, Dating or Romance Scammers in Ghana, Nigeria, and the Philippines are giving significant focus on Gays & Lesbians for their scamming.
Why? Generally because they tend to be more open and vulnerable, and trusting – less skeptical. This makes them perfect targets for scammers. The path that Gays and Lesbians walking when looking for love can be more challenging, and requires more faith. This allows the scammer to drill in and hook them.
They are also far less likely to report this crime, fearing that the authorities will not take their loss seriously. Plus, in some of the countries this originates from in Africa, being gay is still a significant crime.
In the end, it ends the same. The scammer reaps their money, leaving another broken heart in the dust.
Another aspect of these Romance Scams, is that scammers also try to turn normal Dating Scams into Blackmail Scams – believing that gays and lesbians are also more vulnerable to this.
Remember, regardless of your orientation:
Verify Then Trust!
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Warning: Newspaper Ad Scams Still Work - December 17, 2018
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam News: The Tale Of The Real Nigerian Prince - December 16, 2018
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam News: Cyber-crime Police bust Nigerian-led gang that cheated 21 people in India - December 16, 2018
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam News: 11 Nigerians Indicted - December 16, 2018
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam News: Yahoo Boys Say “We Want To Quit, But It Is Not Easy” - December 16, 2018