We Are Very Disappointed
It is very disappointing that after 10 days, and the thousands of people that visit this site every day, that there are only 250 signatures on a petition to get the RIGHT department of the U.S. Government involved in an investigation of Facebook.
What is so hard?
You go to the website, click on the Login By Facebook, and it’s done.
We guess no one really cares what happens. All you want is to look at stolen photos, not make anything actually happen.
Maybe we should stop caring too?
Have a Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto: Do You Know Him? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - February 22, 2019
- Lt. General Patricia D. Horoho: Have You Seen Her? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - February 22, 2019
- The Great Privacy Awakening – SCARS|RSN™ Cybersecurity News - February 21, 2019
- Americans in These States Are Most Likely to be Catfishing Victims – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - February 21, 2019
- 21 Online Scams You May Not Know About [Infographic] – SCARS|RSN™ Insight - February 21, 2019