We Are Very Disappointed
It is very disappointing that after 10 days, and the thousands of people that visit this site every day, that there are only 250 signatures on a petition to get the RIGHT department of the U.S. Government involved in an investigation of Facebook.
What is so hard?
You go to the website, click on the Login By Facebook, and it’s done.
We guess no one really cares what happens. All you want is to look at stolen photos, not make anything actually happen.
Maybe we should stop caring too?
Have a Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- NEWS: New Online Scam Combines Romance And Investment In ‘Really Twisted Scheme’ - July 19, 2018
- New SCARS™ / RSN™ Milestone - July 19, 2018
- Breaking News: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 11 Years - July 18, 2018
- RSN™ Opinion: It’s Almost An Apocalypse - July 18, 2018
- RSN™ Guide: Financial Assistance & Crime Victim Compensation - July 18, 2018