We Are Very Disappointed
It is very disappointing that after 10 days, and the thousands of people that visit this site every day, that there are only 250 signatures on a petition to get the RIGHT department of the U.S. Government involved in an investigation of Facebook.
What is so hard?
You go to the website, click on the Login By Facebook, and it’s done.
We guess no one really cares what happens. All you want is to look at stolen photos, not make anything actually happen.
Maybe we should stop caring too?
Have a Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Nigerian EFCC Nabs 32 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In One Bust – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - April 26, 2019
- 10 Nigerian Criminals Arrested By Italian Police – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - April 26, 2019
- Conman Pretended To Be Mortgage Adviser To Defraud Nurses Of £100k – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - April 25, 2019
- Japan – The Romance Scammer’s Heaven – A SCARS|RSN™ Guest Editorial By Catherine Saori Usui - April 25, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Basics: Too Many Facebook Groups - April 25, 2019