Beware False Believers!
Ok, a bit melodramatic, but Ghanaian scammers are virtually oozing God Fearing Old-time Religion as they break a handful of commandments!
A Pattern Of Beliefs
They do this primarily because they think most people on dating websites are "Bible Thumpers" (We won't tell them any different!)
Here is a collection of the religious Ghana Speak / Scammer Grammar™ that these foul creatures from hell pitch forth! ;)
- I know in life no one is perfect but God is
- God fearing man who will care and love me
- God fearing and responsible man to live the rest of y life with
- Born and brought up in a God fearing way
- woman who also believes in God,The Bible says" Seek the Kingdom of God first and every other thing shall be added on to you"
- I am also looking for a man with Good Family Values and Morals
- i am a real christian and im looking for a christian and God fearing man
- i believe only God knows what is right for me
- i am God fearing
- My heritage is English,may be u may ask what i mean by my heritage is English is all cuss our Colonial masters was the British and my dad is a British man, my religion is a Christian,never mind about me been a Christian so let us see what the future would hold for me and u.
- I repest People. Belive in God
- I love God. I try to treat people the same way I would like to be treated
- a true believer of God
- I am a passionate about my God. I want to share my journey with a beautiful passionate on fire Christian man. I respect you but I want someone I share my relationship with God with. I am tall. So I would like a man who is at least 5’4" tall. I can handle shorter if you’re really on fire for Jesus. :-) I want a man who also wants to reach the lost for Jesus. Lord, bring us together for Your sake and for Your glory! I believe in taking care of a man and treating him as a gift that God meant him to be. I consider myself to be quite spiritual.
- a devoted christian. Yours in Christ
- As the bible says: Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up.. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up! Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? The one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves.
- I’m a loving, caring, faithful Christian woman. I attend church on a regular basis and focus on my faith as it keeps me grounded and pointed in the right direction.
- Am a gentle lady of dignity who is here to look for her second half, i work as a Missionary
- I want my next relationship to be my very last one which i have been praying to God about and i’m sure he won’t let me down...i prayed about things about You and I and so good God is leading me through and our meeting could be a reality or some sort of....
- my life here is hard, i pray thats things change
- Religion is a big part of my life, I attend church Sunday morning and night... I like to spend part of my day reading the bible,tossing a ball with the kids, gardening or long walk honest, quiet guy that likes to help others. They'll tell you that they go away feeling better about themselves after they've talked to me. Materialism isn't for me, life is to short to get caught up in trying to acquire things that wont last.
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- General John R. O'Connor - Do You Know This Soldier? - August 23, 2017
- Angela Lorenza - Do You Know This Girl? - August 23, 2017
- Ellen Adarna - Do You Know This Girl? - August 22, 2017
- Melanie Pavola - Do You Know This Girl? - August 22, 2017
- Who Did What About Scammers? - August 15, 2017